Business checking accounts
A checking account built for small businesses with low transaction volumes
- 200 free transactions1 per statement cycle
- $30 monthly maintenance fee waived with a minimum monthly balance of $5,000 between linked qualifying commercial balances
A checking account for growing businesses that recognizes your personal and business relationship with HSBC
- 400 free transactions1 per statement cycle
- $30 monthly maintenance fee waived with a minimum monthly balance of $25,000 between linked qualifying commercial and personal balances
A checking account for businesses that have more sophisticated banking and cash management needs
- Benefit from maintaining higher average balances
- Accumulate earnings credit that can be used to offset activity fees for banking services, including the $30 monthly maintenance fee
HSBC Fusion serves businesses* that:
- Are U.S. based
- Have annual sales up to USD $5 Million
- Phone 833.722.4722
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 9PM EST
Saturday: 8AM - 4:30PM EST
All HSBC business checking accounts enjoy
- Professional support with a Relationship Manager
- HSBC Business Debit Mastercard®
- Get Rate foreign exchange service
Business savings accounts
A savings account is an essential resource in managing your business. With higher returns for higher balances, the more money you put in, the more you earn
- Moderate minimum balance requirement
- Easy access to your funds
Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Invest any surplus funds you may have for a period of time.
- Choose the term that best fits your needs – as little as seven days up to ten years
- Funds are easily accessible at maturity
*If your business is not U.S. based or if you have annual sales above USD $5 million, click here to learn more about how HSBC can support your needs.
2 HSBCnet services provided in the United States by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. HSBCnet features and functionality may vary by country. Subject to U.S. sanction regulations. HSBCnet Mobile services are not available in connection with HSBCnet profiles in all countries and are subject to phone provider capabilities.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.