What you’ll need
To request a balance transfer:
- Bank/issuer name
- Bank/issuer account number
- Bank/issuer address
To transfer a balance online
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
- From the My Accounts menu on the left side of dashboard, select your HSBC Credit Card.
- Click the black Manage Card button in the center of the page. You’ll enter the Credit Cards servicing website.
- From the left menu, hover over Services and then scroll down and click Balance Transfer.
- Follow the instructions and click Submit.
How it works
Learn more about how long a balance transfer takes, promotional offers, payment details, and more frequently asked questions.
Other ways to request a balance transfer
Mail a credit card check
If you have checks for your HSBC Credit Card, you can use them to issue payment to the bank/issuer.
To request a Balance Transfer by phone, call the number on the back of your card.