Reduce the chance that your card is declined when you’re travelling by setting up a travel notification online for your HSBC debit or credit card. The quickest and easiest way to tell us about your travel plans is through Personal Internet Banking.
Notify us before you leave. After your travel notification has been submitted it may take up to 48 hours to update.
To set up a travel notification online:
Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
2. Hover over My HSBC at the top of the page.
3. Under Card Services, select Travel Notification.
4. Follow instructions.
I still need help
Chat Live with a representative in Personal Internet Banking
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking.
- To the right of the account dashboard, click on the Need Help button to open the Chat window and speak with a representative.
Other ways to get help
- Chat online with us for assistance.
- Contact HSBC Customer Service.