- How can I speak to someone about my HSBC
- There seem to be a lot of passwords to remember.
How do I know which is which?
- I don't remember my Digital Security Device
Passcode. How can I reset it?
- I don't remember my Physical Security Device PIN. How can I reset it?
- Why isn't the security code that I just generated from my Digital Security Device working? I know I am entering it correctly.
- When I enter my username in the mobile app it says it's an invalid log on ID, but when I'm using a computer, my username is accepted. Is it different when I use the mobile app?
- I just received my new Security Device but don't plan on using it, as I am closing my accounts anyway. What should I do with it - do I have to return it or can I just throw it out? Can I give it to my banker in the branch?
- Thanks for the new HSBC Security Device, but I already lost it and don't know where it is - what do I do now?
- There is no way I am going to keep another fob on my key ring or carry this around. Isn't there a way that I can just do my online banking like I used to without using this?
- Can you help me with this new HSBC Security Device you just sent? I don't have time to read the directions on your website - can't you just tell me how this works so I can log on and see my accounts?
- The battery died in my security device. What kind of battery does this take so I can go buy a new one?
- What types of transactions require me to use my new HSBC Security Device?
- How does the HSBC Security Device work?
- Do I need the HSBC Security Device every time I log on? What if I don't have it with me?
- What happens if I do not have my HSBC Security Device with me? Can I use someone else's?
- What happens if I lose/ break the mobile phone with my Digital Security Device linked or if it is stolen? What if I replace my smartphone?
- Can I use my HSBC Security Device if I am travelling outside of the United States? Do I need to use this if I logon to another country's internet banking to initiate a global transfer to the US or to view my US accounts?
- Can I have a Digital Security Device on more than one smartphone? Can two people use the same phone as their Digital Security Devices?
- Can I use my tablet as my Digital Security Device?
- If my device breaks, is there any sort of contingency for me to use Personal Internet Banking until I get my new device? I am trying to do a wire/ bank to bank transfer and I need access now.
- I am trying to activate my Digital Security Device using the activation code on my computer and I keep getting logged out. What am I doing wrong?
- I just got a new smartphone (iPhone or Android) and now I can't generate Security Codes. I already downloaded the app, what else do I need to do transfer my Digital Security Device to my new phone?
- What do I need to do to transfer my Digital Security Device to a new smartphone (iPhone or Android)?
- I have a Physical/Digital Security Device and I want to switch device types. Am I allowed to change my mind?
- I have bad eyesight. Will I be able to read the numbers clearly on the Physical Security Device? Is there an alternative for larger digits?
- What if I damage/ lose the HSBC Security Device? Will there be a replacement cost? How long does it take to replace?
- What happens if I lose my Security Device? Will my accounts be compromised?